Opportunity for a PRN CT Technologist in Baker City, Oregon.
As a CT technologist, you will:
- Perform procedures on patients of all ages, according to approved protocols, radiation safety, and established exam indicators.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of requested exams to assist radiologists. Maintain knowledge of equipment and instruments/supplies pertinent to high quality exams.
Why Saint Alphonsus?
- Registered as a Computed Tomography (CT) by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- If Oregon is the primary work state, colleague must obtain a Medical Imaging License for CT issued by the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging (OBMI) prior to hire date. If Idaho is the primary work state, colleague must obtain an Oregon license within 90 days of hire and may not provide any services in Oregon without an active Oregon license. Colleague must obtain and maintain an active, unrestricted Oregon license prior to providing any services in Oregon..
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers certification from either AHA, ARC or the Military Training Network is required at hire unless currently certified in ACLS and/or PALS or as defined in the SAHS Certification Crosswalk.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- We are serious about fostering an environment focused on personal and professional growth and offer opportunities that empower our colleagues to develop their careers.
- Saint Alphonsus Health System is a four-hospital regional, non-profit, faith-based, Catholic ministry with over 4,300 associates and a 950+ medical staff which serve 700,000 people in Idaho and Oregon.
- We are anchored by the only Level II Trauma Center in the region, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center (Boise), providing the most experienced care to the most critically ill patients.
- Centers of Excellence include Cardiovascular, Neuroscience, Oncology, Orthopedics, Trauma & Emergency and Women's & Children's.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.