Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Austin Office:
CRM Business Analyst
What can you expect?
We will count on you to:
- The CRM Business Analyst is responsible for working with the business stakeholders to explain, clarify, investigate, and solution issues and options relating to the CRM technology. This role will be focused on Salesforce ServiceCloud and the Marsh US Operations business.
- They will support the end-to-end delivery cycle from planning through to build, delivery & support. They partner with the Business Product owner and business stakeholders to define the business priorities, requirements and provide guidance on the technology solution options.
- The Business Analyst will be the conduit to the offshore agile technology team providing clarity on requirements and context.
- They will support the Project Manager/Scrum master for larger enhancements, feeding into plans and costing estimates.
- This role will be key in ensuring the business and the technology team are delivering the right solution to maximize value.
What you need to have:
- Partner with business CRM stakeholders and delivery manager to define and shape the roadmap and backlog. Be the subject matter expert on the current technology, calling on additional support when required.
- Guide the business in solution best practice, building/demonstrating rapid proof of concepts to bring the art of the possible to life.
- Act as the go-to person for their stakeholders and be capable of providing guidance on functionality & usage of the technology, pulling in other SME's where required. Able to work in an outsourced environment managing partner resources in multiple locations.
- Understand the business operating model and processes related to Operations use of Salesforce.
- Manage the resolution of high priority issues where possible, owning resolution updates & communication with the senior stakeholder group.
- Support the end-to-end enhancement process as part of the wider team through business engagement, requirements gathering & review, solution design & playback and testing.
- Ensures timeliness and adherence to agreed deliverables; Provides direction and oversees application scope, implementation and quality is maintained.
- Understand how data sits within the platform and how this flows in and out through integration points and therefore understand the wider architecture.
- Provide solution design feedback to the technical team as part of the design & build process.
- Interface and liaise with Marsh's CRM vendors and outsourcing partners
- Retain a current view of the technology options and available functionality in the market, with the ability to call out with context how tools or apps could provide value to stakeholder and or clients.
- Provide status updates on a regular basis.
- 5+ years experience
- Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a Global Team
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers