Compensation: $21.74-$33.29 Dependent on Licensure
The Crisis Response Clinician provides immediate person-centered assistance to referrals from the Compass Disaster Line and community partners. The Crisis Response Clinician is responsible for assessing each individual’s needs, level of risk, and providing clinically appropriate interventions and referral. The Crisis Response Clinician will represent this program with other agencies and partners to ensure needs of individuals served are met.
*Hours are Full-Time, Monday-Friday 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM. This is a hybrid position.
• Provide person-centered and trauma-informed services when speaking with individuals in need
• Provide clinically appropriate crisis intervention and risk assessments through appropriate platform; phone, video, face-to-face
• Complete Zero Suicide screening and work to identify each caller’s needs in a timely manner
• Make follow-up calls or visits, as required
• Communicate clearly, timely, and effectively with community partners
• Attend monthly meetings and weekly clinical supervision with Crisis Line Supervisor
• Maintain agreed upon level of productivity
• Provide culturally competent services to meet the unique cultural needs of each caller
• Be knowledgeable of all services provided within Compass Health
• Be knowledgeable of other human/social services agencies for purposes of referral if Compass is unable to provide a service and maintain documentation of such referral
• Maintain client records, following agency and state regulations
• Ensure all documentation is written in proficient and professional manner
• Refer and coordinate with mobile outreach team, as necessary
• Collaborate and communicate with caller’s multi-disciplinary treatment team
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Flexibility with shifts may be required
Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or related field required; Master's degree preferred
QUALIFICATION(S): WORK EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
PLPC, LMSW, LPC, LMFT, or LCSW Preferred
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 13 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago