This job has expired.
Compensation: $24.37-$35.45 Hourly Dependent on Licensure Level
Due to critical service need of the communities we serve, we are offering a $2,400 sign-on bonus.* We are eager to continue to provide quality and compassionate care in our service areas and need you to make this happen!
The Crisis Clinician/Triage Clinician Lead is part of the person-centered integrated team and provides oversight to each team member, The Lead provides direct and indirect services to persons who present to the local Crisis Access Point (CAP). They serve as the main assessor for these individuals who are in a behavioral health crisis and will complete the Open Access assessment, when applicable. This clinician will take the lead in directing the overall flow and referral processes at the CAP.
• Triage individuals who present at the CAP by swiftly, but kindly, assessing the individual who will, most likely, be experiencing some sort of behavioral health distress
• Philosophically understand the purpose is to avoid unnecessary hospitalization and/or law enforcement contact
• When clinically appropriate, provide full assessments to complete agency intake documentation
• Assessing appropriateness/readiness of referrals for all services, both internally and externally
• Function as the lead for the multi-disciplinary team by providing supervision to staff on shift at the CAP
• Work collaboratively with team members within the CAP, Compass and external partners
• Maintain client records, following agency and state regulations including knowledge of utilization management criteria
• Will provide culturally competent services to meet the unique cultural needs of each agency consumer and family member
• Be knowledgeable of other human/social services for purposes of referral if the agency is unable to provide a particular service and maintain documentation of such referrals
• Interface with other community partners (such as law enforcement, emergency medical personnel, etc.) to provide holistic services to persons served
• Oversee day-to-day operations and tasks of supervisees
• Complete performance development/AIM process
• Time card management – manages time sheets
• Master’s degree in counseling, social work or psychology preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in a human services field required
WORK EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Must be a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) as defined in 9 CSR 10-7.140 (2) (QQ)
• Must be a Qualified Addiction Professional (QAP) as defined in 9 CSR 10-7.140 (2) (RR)
• Must be a licensed therapist with at least two (2) years’ experience (preferred) and working knowledge of DSM-5 required
If a licensed therapist, must have one of the following:
• PLPC, LMSW, PLMFT, LPC, LCSW, LMFT
If a QAP, must have one of the following:
• CADC, CRADC, CRAADC, CCJP, CCDP
Compass Health Network is a nonprofit health care organization offering accessible, comprehensive, & compassionate behavioral health, substance use treatment, family medicine and dental services throughout Missouri. Our network of care includes Royal Oaks Hospital and Adapt of Missouri. We are both a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC). Operating only from the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide access to innovative care designed to meet the health needs of the communities we serve. Our mission is “Inspire Hope. Promote Wellness.”
Why join us?
We believe some of the most passionate people in the world work here. Our dedicated and talented staff are our most valuable asset. We strive to provide a work environment and services that are inclusive for our patients and our employees.
At Compass Health Network, these are just a few of the benefits that we offer as an organization:
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone. We look forward to meeting you!
*Signing bonuses paid as per bonus policy; exclusions may apply.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 6 minutes ago
West Reading, Pennsylvania
Posted 6 minutes ago
Posted 6 minutes ago