Location: Portage, MI
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Corporate Recruiting Coordinator for a 6 month + contract.
Provides HR solutions which support and contribute to the achievement of corporate strategic and tactical goals. Actively participates in the planning and roll-out of HR initiatives such as competency model development, performance management design, compensation strategy and bonus planning. Other required competencies include employee relations, recruitment, benefits administration, and succession planning. Responsible for defining and directing execution of annual HR plans; acting as change agent to drive organizational transformation; ensuring leaders have HR support needed to meet annual objectives; and working closely with management to satisfy critical talent and performance requirements.
Additional Job Details:
Who we want:
- Teammates: Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Meticulous documenters: Detail-oriented people who enjoy maintaining meticulous documentation.
- Customer-oriented achievers: Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
- Challengers: People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
- Charismatic networkers: Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
- Self-directed imitators: People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
What you will do:
As a Recruiting Coordinator (Candidate Care Specialist), you are part of the Talent Acquisition team focused on creating amazing brand experiences for all our candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters. You will own scheduling on-site and/or virtual interviews for our candidates (Hiring Manager/Technical screens and/or final interviews with a panel). You will work through difficult challenges to ensure we schedule top talent quickly and seamlessly to explore opportunities. Your Candidate Care peers will train you following our brand CCS standards to help Candidates at multiple divisions across the US and Canada. The core of what we do is serve our customers - internal and external. The success of our Company is predicated upon bringing in the most talented candidates to join our teams.
What you need:
- Must have high attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to manage time, and high workloads.
- Bachelors Degree from an Accredited University Preferred, High School Diploma required.
- 1 - 2 years of office experience preferred
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills including oral and written communication.
- Must be able to multitask and bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision.
Scheduling, Intermediate, 2 years, PreferredContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com