DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time
Assesses physical security risks across the enterprise and manages security equipment and training. Provides technical security guidance and works closely with operations and other support groups to ensure physical security measures are in place and effective. Leads physical security initiatives and provides expertise and leadership for the corporate physical security program.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Acts as the company-wide Subject Matter Expert (SME) on physical security through improvement in policies and procedures, physical security hardware and systems, and improving security awareness and actions across the enterprise
- Protects the organization's employees, properties and all items of value on premises from any preventable harm or danger
- Performs security vulnerability assessments of assets across the company and recommends and develops action plans to address vulnerabilities
- Maintains ongoing analysis of security exposures, evaluates program effectiveness, and develops benchmarking standards and metrics to measure the effectiveness of the company's security program
- Monitorsand implements physical security training curriculum and training methods to ensure employees are improving their physical security knowledge and competency
- Acts as the company point of contact on physical security and manages all physical security programs including Department of Homeland Security top screens and security plans
- Coordinates security operations or activities and acts as liaison with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies
- Ensures all physical security incidents are tracked and thoroughly investigated
- Tracks adequacy and closure of corrective action items related to incident investigations, assessments, agency inspections, etc.
- Orders security-related supplies and equipment as needed
- Assists in emergency management and contingency planning
- Arranges for or performs executive committee member and key leader protection activities
- Plans and implements security measures for special and high-risk events
- Responds to medical emergencies, bomb threats, fire alarms, or intrusion alarms in accordance with emergency response procedures
- Prepares reports and develops presentations regarding internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations/policies and procedures
- Participates in the Process & Safety Management (PSM) Council
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in security related field and/or equivalent experience; master's degree preferred
- A minimum of 8 years related experience; physical security experience in petroleum, chemical or natural gas processing industries preferred
- A minimum of 2 years or experience with Closed-circuit television (CCTV) surveillance
- Technical background in alarm installations and systems, badging procedures and intrusion detection systems
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- This job primarily operates in a professional office environment and routinely requires the use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, etc. Noise level is typically low. Frequently in a stationary, sitting position for prolonged periods of time. Regularly moves about inside the office to complete tasks, attend meetings or to access the copy machine or file cabinets. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the office. Occasionally may lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds.
- Travel throughout the company for collaboration meetings, security assessments, and coordinating activities up to 40% of the time.
- The salary is $91,200-$150,500.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. Primary Location:
Environmental, Health & Safety & Compliance / Full-timeJob Posting:
Aug 1, 2022, 12:41:49 PM
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.