5171 Liberty AveLiberty Square, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15224-2254, United States of America
DaVita's Nephrology Practice Solutions (NPS) works with nephrologists committed to providing outstanding clinical and integrated kidney care to Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) patients. Our mission is to partner with nephrologists and transform the business and clinical nephrology practices of the future. NPS has a specialized and experienced nephrology-centric team whose focus is on the unique needs of nephrologists.
The Triage Coordinator handles a high volume of complex inbound calls, which require attention to detail and the ability to multi task. This individual assures that questions and issues are resolved both promptly and accurately in a manner that callers can understand. While thoroughly assessing and efficiently gathering information, this individual will determine the next step in resolution to fulfill the caller's needs.
This position will be based in our Bloomfield PINE clinic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Answer a high volume of monitored calls, an average of 50 phone calls per day.
· Accurately document all patient encounters, phone triage messaging, test results and office correspondence.
· Evaluate and respond to all aspects of written or received communication.
· Correctly deploy routine and urgent messaging, calls and emails.
· Access medical records as necessary.
· Receive critical lab values and follow policy for notification and documentation.
· Accept, document, and notify appropriate party when new orders are received.
· Follow HIPAA protocols.
· Complete all processes and procedures in in a cooperative timely, efficient and effective manner with the Executive Director, Clinical Nurse Managers, Billing Department, Clinical Staff, Providers and External customers
· High School Diploma/GED
· Graduate of Certified Medical Assistant School
· Certified Medical Assistant Certification OR ability to obtain certification within 120 days of hire.
· 1+ years of customer service/call center experience in high impact customer service role
· 2+ years of clinical experience
· Ability in using computer and Windows PC applications; ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Possesses empathy and compassion for the aging population and their needs
· Ability to form positive interpersonal relations in dealing with a wide range of staff as well as external contacts
· Excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
· Excellent communication skills while interacting with patients, physicians and other staff members.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
· Ability to work with minimal direction
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits