What you'll do...
We are hiring full-time Patient Care Coordinator for our Specialty Pharmacy department in Orlando, Florida. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job-related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
We are currently hiring for two shifts:
Job Duties include:
1st shift - must be available to work between the hours of 8am - 5pm; Monday through Friday with a rotating shift for our Saturday shift (hours of operation on Saturday are 9am - 3pm)
2nd shift - must be available to work between the hours of 12pm to 9pm; Monday through Friday with a rotating shift for our Saturday shift (hours of operation are 9am - 3pm)
- Sets up pharmacy shipments by verifying patient information and prescription for delivery
- Verifying and inputting method of payment
- Using Walmart systems to process patient information and delivery carrier and method
- Logging calls and customer information (for example, name, date of birth, address, method of payment, notate call information, how to ship order).
- Provides customer service to pharmacy patients by responding to customer calls and emails
- Using Walmart systems, training, and manual to resolve customer and associate inquiries
- Maintaining confidentiality of patient health information
- Processing and submitting call requests (for example, refills, transfers, payments, new prescription requests, pricing requests)
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies for customers' orders; and researching customers billing issues.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year experience in Customer Service
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications:1 year experience in customer service. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Microsoft Office Primary Location...
9600 PARKSOUTH COURT SUITE 120, ORLANDO, FL 32837-0000, United States of America
This job has expired.