Cooler Warehouse Employee 2nd ShiftLocation
Albany, New YorkDescription
Responsible for picking orders, palletizing, loading and unloading products and/or cases, and working any station or line that is assigned. The order assembly picker/loader works anywhere in the Load-out/Freezer/Cooler areas that may be assigned.
• Responsible for pulling products for customer orders.
• Perform freight handling using appropriate motorized and manual equipment (when certified).
• May use hand-held tracking device
• Mark the paperwork properly when making adjustments for product shortages.
• Keep accurate records on load sheets, inventory sheets, scrap sheets, and computerized equipment.
• Ensure proper code date rotation.
• Report any mechanical problems such as bad wearstrips, plugged or missing lube nozzles, spacer stop malfunctions, palletizer malfunctions or conveyor breakdowns.
• Report any product/packaging issues.
• Maintain communication with other departments, management and employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
• Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information. Ensure all required information is documented in accordance with SOP’s.
• Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
• Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
• Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
• Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs and food quality related to designated area.
• Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 38 minutes ago
Posted 38 minutes ago
Posted 37 minutes ago