Job ID: 262880
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
The Controls Engineer, must be adaptable, strive to find creative solutions to problems as they arise and assist in the implementation of predictive maintenance plans. Must be able to analyze plant processes and help make improvements based on their extensive knowledge of electronics, engineering, and mechanics.
- Analyze plant processes, design and implement improvements.
- Troubleshooting issues with hardware and processes.
- Plan preventative maintenance.
- Work with others to detect problems and implement solutions.
- Maintain quality and safety standards are upheld.
Controls Engineer Requirements:
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Electrical, Manufacturing, or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years' experience
- Experience specifying and installing VFD (variable frequency drives), industrial power, PLCs, and process controls
- Strong cause-effect analytical abilities to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Feb 11, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Fayetteville Job Segment:
Controls Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Electrical, Engineering