Together, we move the world-we've been doing it for over 100 years. At MAHLE, as a leading international development partner and systems supplier to the automotive industry, we pursue the objective of making mobility more efficient, more environmentally friendly, more convenient, and more economical. As part of our dual strategy, we are working both on the intelligent combustion engine for the use of hydrogen and other nonfossil fuels and on technologies for fuel cells and e-mobility.
With more than 72,000 employees, MAHLE generated sales of approximately EUR 9,8 billion in 2020 and is represented in over 30 countries with 160 locations, including 12 major research and development centers. Join our MAHLE team! #StrongerTogether
Your Role & Responsibilities
Your Skills & Strengths
- Analyze the commercial and financial activities of the North American IT services organization. Support business analysis requirements of the North America IT organization.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide general business support to the NA Service organization
- Perform Month end close responsibilities; Month End financial reporting
- Support IT on various projects from Controlling perspective and AD HOC Analysis as needed.
- Prepare IT invoice billing
- Evaluate complex profits plans, operating records and financial statements
- Direct preparation of studies, reports and analysis in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, cash flow projections and business forecasts.
- Establish databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing future plans and forecasts
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
- Make recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
- Analyze sales and financial information to determine present and future performance.
- Organize all planning and reporting activities for the NA IT organization
- Identify and communicate trends and other strategic information to management.
- Local process owner for MII Services, NA Service Controlling
- Support IT on Capital expenditure management
- Handles special projects as assigned
- Travel as needed
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration from a four-year college or university and three to five years related experience.
- Experience in public accounting or an international automotive manufacturing company is a plus.
- Must have excellent planning, organizing, and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and financial analysis abilities.
- Capacity to learn and apply new tools and concepts.
- Knowledge of current principles of accounting, finance and audit principles.
- Ability to design, implement, and manage complex processes.
- Computer literacy to include Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have excellent Excel skills, including pivot table and macros. Experience with SAP, Business Warehouse or other ERP system tools.
- Employees must be able to work additional hours at the end of the shift, additional days during the payroll week which can and will be in excess of forty (40) hours per payroll week.
- Must be able to travel regionally.
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.
This job has expired.