At Advantage Metals Recycling (AMR), we are passionate about our business and about building relationships that stand the test of time. We are pro-active self-starters who thrive on opportunities, challenges and have a strong work ethic. And of course, we're competitive. AMR achieves success by hiring the best people, so we are looking for motivated teammates that have a desire to help shape the future of scrap metal recycling.
Also, we are proud to be part of the Nucor Corporation, a Fortune 150 company, and our mission is to be the safest steel company in the world. AMR has a well-earned reputation for safety, integrity, and innovation. We are recognized as good community citizens who are trustworthy, financially strong, and environmentally proactive.
Advantage Metals Recycling operates recycling facilities in Kansas and Missouri. Our processing capabilities include automobile shredders, balers, shears, mobile shearing, torch processing, auto crushers, and extensive transportation services.
We are committed to building great teams, offering competitive compensation, and allowing for a healthy work-life balance, because our teammates are our most valuable asset. Whether you work in a recycling facility or at our headquarters, AMR is a place where you can come for a job but stay for a career.
- Plans, directs, and controls the organization's overall financial plans and policies, accounting practices, and risk management programs.
- Provides strategic and tactical financial assistance and leadership on the evaluation of acquisitions, partnerships, alliances, joint ventures, start-ups, and divestitures.
- Ensures satisfaction of Company's internal and external financial reporting and disclosure obligations.
- Participates with senior management as a partner in the financial development of strategic plans and as a liaison with the parent Company at the level of both the corporation and individual business units.
- Assists in the design and overseeing of corporate restructuring.
- Identifies profit improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
- Provides financial and administrative support to plant and corporate managers and staff.
- Prepares divisional investment analysis and investment proposals for new business opportunities consistent with divisional and company strategy.
- Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field. CPA or Master's degree preferred.
- Eight to ten year's finance or accounting management experience, preferably commercial/manufacturing in nature.
- Experience in directing merger and acquisition initiatives.
- Excellent analytical, leadership and management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of MIS systems.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package including paid training, incentive bonus program, profit sharing, a 401(k) plan, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, vacation, paid holidays, generous tuition assistance for employees' children, tuition reimbursement for employees, and other great benefits. EEO Statement
Advantage Metals Recycling, LLC is a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.
Advantage Metals Recycling, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation/breastfeeding, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, familial status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military status, or any other classification, status, or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Advantage Metals Recycling, LLC hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
AMR reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and teammates. AMR also provides a work environment in which each teammate is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all teammates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all teammates and applicants.
E-Verify Information | E-Verify Notice EJN
This job has expired.