Who We Are
We are JOKR and we're on a mission to reinvent retail: to change traditional shopping habits for a more sustainable future. We aim to help minimize waste of all kinds (time, food, money, and environmental).
In a nutshell: We deliver high quality products (best-sellers & local brands) with great speed (15mins), without service fees or a minimum order value! We aim to support small businesses in every neighbourhood we go to by providing them a platform to sell their goods with an excellent customer experience.
We want to free people from the stress of planning when it comes to shopping. Our motto is "Less planning, more spontaneity"!
What We Need
We're looking for a Control Tower Operations Manager whose responsibilities will lie in making sure daily operations go smoothly. Someone able to support local production, supply, merchandise, warehouse teams in identifying potential issues, brainstorm solutions and implement them. Manage key stakeholders, while also being able to identify pain points and implement processes to improve systems. Coordinate with Senior Manager, identifying processes and being able to digitize for better optimization and growth within production and operations.
What You'll Do
• Control the daily operations ensuring daily objectives are met
• Identify KPI and build dashboards/ processes to ensure a consistent level of operations and growth
• Network, coordinate, cooperate and communicate with all relevant stakeholders across the company to ensure smooth operations
• Identify potential challenges/issues and solve them before it impacts JOKR's ability to deliver the best experience to customers, riders and store managers
• Digitize and implement processes in alignment with business objectives
• Partner with Operations Managers to brainstorm and implement solutions to stakeholders
• Partner with Supply Chain to solve inventory issues that are critical for the customer experience
• Optimize our fleet operations
• Comfortable working in shifts including during the weekend
What You Have
•6+ years' experience in asset heavy operations
• Control tower experience a plus
• A critical thinker, with strong business acumen, excited about solving problems in a fact based and analytically driven way
• Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to collaborate and drive change by working with different people across the organization
• Comfortable with technology and able to have a vision to digitize processes and implement systems
• Experience in project management
• Good understanding of economic efficiency
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines and not afraid of rolling up your sleeves when needed
Ready to reinvent the future?
We're looking for data-driven, action-oriented, passionate people who are excited to collaborate on the next big thing. If you enjoy the hustle and have what it takes to move the needle quickly, we'd love to hear from you. #1125279