We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content for B2B audiences, we want you on our team!
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
- Identify timely compliance and accounting topics to cover in various types of free content resources (whitepapers, special reports, infographics, checklists, videos, etc.)
- Conduct research on the Intelligize platform and analyze the data to extract meaningful insights to be used in content pieces for our target audiences
- Produce content pieces of varying length for use in paid media, outbound promotions and sales enablement to generate and nurture leads, and reinforce our position as a thought leader
- Manage relationship with external PR/content team to produce, edit and publicize content pieces
- Prepare talking points for sales about complex topics and content pieces
- Work with customers to develop case studies and collect testimonials to showcase the value of Intelligize
- Contribute to idea generation for bi-weekly blog posts
- Collaborate with designers, marketing manager, product marketing, sales, performance excellence, external influencers and other industry experts, as needed
- Adhere to the internal policies and procedures
- 3-5 years' experience in marketing or communications
- BA/BS in marketing or related field, or comparable related work experience
- Understanding of business law, compliance or SEC reporting
- Substantial experience in producing content for B2B audiences, as well as channel-specific knowledge (LinkedIn, Google, Twitter, YouTube)
- Must be able to work independently, and in a collegial team environment
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising compelling content for all stages of the marketing funnel that engages, informs, and motivates
- Time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research, editing, analytical and problem-solving skills
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.