We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
Job Profile Summary
The Consumer Banker will work with existing FFB clients and prospect for new FFB clients to deepen client relationships by both booking business directly and by referring, as appropriate, to internal business partners such as Mortgage, Wealth, Small Business Banker Commercial, and Treasury Management.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job
- Perform necessary functions necessary to open accounts, perform maintenance.
- Run a Teller drawer as deemed necessary by management
- Support client engagement through active calling, client conversations, and follow up.
- Daily activities that align with The First Financial Bank Experience (FFB Experience), including but not limited to:
- Partner with appropriate internal constituencies to bring appropriate level of expertise to the client whether it is service or solution related
- Ensure client follow up calls are conducted in the proper time frame.
- Maintain all operational and risk management standards
- Other duties as assigned to assist clients transact business within the branch, drive-thru, by phone and email.
- Model the way for peers and coworkers aligned with First Financials Mission and Values.
- The CB is responsible for adherence to all compliance and regulatory procedures.
- Tracks, reports and communicates business results and activities to their FCM
- Partner with the District Specialists to execute against retail strategies and objectives to attract, retain and grow core client relationships, fulfill client's financial needs and provide a fIRST Class Client Experience.
- Function as client's personal trusted advisor by adding value and building deep client relationships by utilizing the First Client Conversation Model.
- Participate and lead in the First Financial Bank Experience by being active in site center huddles and meetings to support sales and service activities.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales, service and referral goals as set by management, by effectively collaborating as a team, the District and with lines of business in an effort to assist clients meet their dedicated financial needs.
- Provide digital assistance and service for clients establishing or in need of support in utilizing the bank's online offering.
- Assist the branch team, FCM and other District leaders and associates in sharing knowledge, onboarding and developing newer associates, solving staffing challenges at a team, and participating in the success and overall improvement of the District/ Region; across all sales, service and operational objectives.
- Stay informed and up to date on all bank products, processes and procedures and procedures; especially those that are most complex.
Preferred Knowledge and SkillsLevel of Complexity and ScopeDegree of Independence and Decision-MakingRequired Supervisory ResponsibilitiesPhysical Requirements
- 3-4 years client experience and retail banking
- Demonstrated success with consultative, needs-based selling
- Strong product knowledge related to consumer and commercial deposits, investments, consumer loans, business loans and treasury management.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with consumer and small business credit
- Strong product knowledge relating to consumer and commercial suite of products and services
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 20 lbs.
- Frequently lifts and carries up to 10 lbs.
- Occasionally walks.
- Frequently sits, stands and drives.
- The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
This job has expired.