Come work for OHM Advisors, the community advancement firm.
With the singular mission of Advancing Communities , our diverse, 650+ member team works collaboratively across multiple service areas, including architecture, engineering, planning, surveying, and construction engineering, to create better places for people.
We are a team of experts with individual specialties working together, driven to make a difference through people-focused problem solving, design and ideas. In everything we do, we put people first. We create places for communities of people that help solve a problem and drive them forward-advancing the whole society today and well into the future.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Provide leadership and vision for the future growth of the team.
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing team,
- Coordinate internally with the OHM team and externally with the client and contractor.
- Train and mentor staff for personal and professional growth.
- Interpret construction drawings and specifications on construction projects.
- Determine if encountered field conditions require a change to the construction contract.
- Demonstrate strong project organization skills.
Growth at OHM Advisors
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Engineering, or other related fields
- Licensed Engineer a plus
- Strong Financial Management Skills - Planning, management, and/or awareness of project budgets, schedules, utilization, billing, and A/R
Advancement isn't just for our clients. We're committed to moving our team forward, too. At OHM Advisors, you'll enjoy challenging, meaningful work at a growing company creating innovative solutions for forward-thinking clients. But there's not just cool work on big projects. You'll be empowered to create your own career path in a culture that supports your individual professional development goals and encourages your pursuits through continued opportunities for growth. Read about some of our opportunities for career growth and enrichment on our website. OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This job has expired.