Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is current seeking a Construction Inspector with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Inspector responsibilities include:
- Performing field inspections on roads, bridges, or other transportation improvement projects
- Review of drawings, specifications, contract documents
- Performing mathematical calculations based on field measurements
- Witnessing material tests such as soil compaction, concrete, and asphalt as determined by project need
- Preparing clear and concise daily field reports, which includes photographs and sketches
- Must be willing to work outdoors in differing weather conditions, near heavy equipment and construction operations, and within highway work zones
- High School Diploma
- Two years minimum - Transportation, highway or bridge construction inspection experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Good verbal and written communication skills, math skills, and be able to work well in team setting.
- Must be willing to work outdoors and be physically able to perform field work.
- Be of high character, dependable, and ability to work independently and as part of a team
Why Work With Us?
- Prior experience on PennDOT and/or PA Turnpike Highway and Bridge Construction Projects.
- Additional certifications including ACI, PennDOT Concrete, NECEPT Bituminous Field Technician
- Knowledge of PennDOT mobile applications and ECMSv3, and NICET certification.
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.