? Working with business analysts to understand any changes needed.
? Updating system configuration to meet a new business requirement.
? Validating that changes are working as expected.
? Triaging production issues and determining how to update the system to operate correctly.
What does the ideal candidate background look like (ex: healthcare specific background, etc.)? Insurance and specifically healthcare experience is a plus, but not mandatory. Technical proficiency in SQL, scripting, testing are more important
1) In depth SQL experience. a. Most of our changes are very centered around data in/data out and using SQL processing in between the ICM frameworks standard processing steps
2) Groovy scripting a. The native scripting language in ICM is groovy scripting
3) Java a. Many of our integration solutions that help move data in our out of ICM are java based solutions
4) Microservice development a. Most of our new system to system API solutions are now being developed using microservices on Openshift
5) Kafka experience a. We use Kafka a little bit today for log scraping and ops monitoring. Going forward we may end up using it more for data externalization and publishing of data changes with notifications to any subscribers using Kafka.
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
1) Previous Callidus/ICM experience. Most likely you will find this listed as Callidus experience as SAP only bought them about 2 years ago. While this is nice to have, having it would elevate the candidate to the top of our list as this would be the most beneficial niche skill to have
2) Experience with groovy scripting 3) Experience with testing automation tools
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment in computer and information technology occupations is projected to grow 11 percent from 2019 to 2029, much faster than the average for all occupations. These occupations are projected to add about 531,200 new jobs. Demand for these workers will stem from greater emphasis on cloud computing, the collection and storage of big data, and information security.
According to BLS, the median annual wage for computer and information technology occupations was $91,250 in May 2020, which was higher than the median annual wage for all occupations of $41,950.