Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
Req. ID: 19572
PURPOSE: To carry out various administrative duties related to the supply of products and services to Lincoln Electric.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Ability to learn and become proficient with Lincoln Electric & Supply Management departmental policies and procedures
- Investigate problems, suggest and implement solutions to improve processes and accuracy for compliance related processes
- Train and support suppliers in order to collect the appropriate compliance data (RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals, USMCA, COO, FCPA, etc.)
- Efficient and accurate data entry in SAP and other developed software
- Maintain regularly scheduled Supply Management reporting as required
- Responsible for Vendor Master creation and changes for the Cleveland business and other affiliates
- Support RTS "Return to Supplier" demands as needed
- Work closely with cross-functional departments to meet all compliance requirements
- Must be able to perform and manage multiple tasks at a time
- Other duties as assigned, including departmental administration tasks
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- High school diploma required. Further training or education is preferred
- 3-5 years of previous experience with RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals, USMCA, COO, FCPA
- Proficiency in SAP is a plus.
- Demonstration of professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word; Access experience is a plus; (skills testing may be administered)
- Familiarity with Lincoln products and systems is desirable
- Attention to detail and commitment to meeting time sensitive deadlines
- Work well with all levels within the organization, as well as external suppliers and customers
- Must be detail oriented
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to accept responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Must have a positive attitude and adapt well to changing priorities
- Ability to multitask
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Supply Management Section:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
ERP, Welding, SAP, Data Entry, Technology, Manufacturing, Administrative
This job has expired.