What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Are you passionate about working cross-functionally within a dynamic and growing organization? Are you passionate about taking retail media to the next level? Walmart Connect is hiring a Senior Manager II of Compensation Design, Planning & Analysis to drive growth in Walmart's advertising business. In this role you will be an end-to-end owner of developing and implementing operational plans in support of new sales streams, incentive compensation management and workforce planning. This leader will be working across multiple teams within Connect in building strategies, plans and best practices to deliver business results.
- Working cross functionally with Human Resources and Compensation to define, establish, maintain, and monitor quarterly Sales Incentive Plans that are competitive in the ad industry as well as reflective of the omni retail business.
- Develop and establish new ways of working, documentation, and controls for Sales Incentive Plan.
- Manages and coordinates quarterly and annual exception process for Sales Incentive Plans including SPIFFs, and Management by Objective (MBO) to drive product adoption and behavior changes.
- Set and administer the quarterly and annual quota allocation for Sales goals by Pod and eventually down to individual level.
- Partner with executive compensation to establish process and procedures for communication and exception management.
- Actively manage resource requests and workforce planning for Sales organization, including sales productivity and workforce planning analysis
- Strong troubleshooting skill and oversight of the implementation and integration of new emerging tools and/or technologies that will enable Walmart Connect to work effectively and efficiently as an organization.
- Requires an individual that works well in a team-based, fast-paced, detail-oriented environment. The individual is expected to be resourceful and demonstrate the initiative to participate in advanced projects.
- Tight collaboration with internal teams inclusive of sales, product, technology, business operations and analytics
- Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable, and maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and compliance.
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
- Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart's business model.
- Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy to influence and inspire commitment and action.
- 5+ years of business/media/ad ops/digital industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Experience with programmatic operations across a portfolio of products
- Knowledge of Retail Media Networks
- Experience working across multi-functional team (sales, business operations, yield, optimization, product) and leading projects through problem identification to resolution.
- Basic knowledge of advertising KPIs and processes: CPC, CTR, ROAS, Conversion Rate, etc.
- Experience defining, establishing, and implementing operational processes across a portfolio of products.
- Knowledge and experience working with CRM, order management systems, ad servers, DSPs, BI platforms and other related advertising tools and systems.
- Implement, QA, and troubleshoot ad campaigns.
- Understand systems integrations and implications both upstream and downstream.
- Document best practices and seek out opportunities to improve existing processes.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and, at times, challenging environment.
- Experience with SalesForce, Google Ad Manager, Tableau, or other enterprise Ad systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in and across large cross-functional organizations.
- Experience working with Machine Learning models.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations , or related field and 4 years' experience in operations, project management, or related area OR 6 years' experience in operations, project management, or related area. 2 years' supervisory experience.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leadership of cross-functional task forces or projects
Masters, Masters: Operations Management
Project Management - Project Management Professional - CertificationPrimary Location...
221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.Frequently asked questions
This job has expired.
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+