Job ID: 471399
Gulf Coast, a CRH Company, is a locally-based construction company and building materials supplier owned and operated by CRH Americas Materials, the largest asphalt, ready mix and aggregates producer in North America. Gulf Coast is part of CRH America's growing Texas-based network of 47 locations and over 1,200 employees statewide.
The Region Marketing and Communications Representative will report to the Region Human Resources leader to support the region's communications strategy. The Representative will seek to increase employee engagement and understanding, awareness, inspire multi-directional communication across multiple channels, and support change management initiatives. This role requires excellent organizational skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to interact with multiple stakeholders in a production and office environment to take projects from conception to completion.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Create, refine, and publish social media content that builds meaningful stakeholder connections, increases recruiting and retention and encourages community members to engage with every brand in the Region.
- Write a variety of different content to support recruiting, retention, and communications efforts, including but not limited to companies' newsletters, website copy, social media, and employee apps.
- Manage external vendors to complete projects and / or maintain current programs.
- Create editorial calendars for social media, website blogs, and publications.
- Support in the development of studio-quality photographs and videos focused on recruiting, safety, and marketing.
- Assist in the creation of promotional materials for recruiting and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain Region external websites and intranet. Gather content to improve company pages through internal communication, case studies, etc.
- Manage incoming communications from external sources including social media and company website where applicable.
- Monitor and report on data/metrics and activities from digital platforms.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices.
- Write copy for various external and internal communications
- Work with line of business leaders to obtain coverage of company projects
- Aid in the development of presentations for internal and external use
- Coordinate workshops, special events and other gatherings
- Participate and speak at local and regional events, charities and community outreach programs to increase awareness of the organization
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Environmental, Health & Safety Manual.
- Adherence to policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Manual.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.Education/Experience
What CRH Offers You
- Bachelor's degree with course work in communications, marketing, public relations or related field.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience required.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Gulf Coast, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2022 Job Segment:
Change Management, Management
This job has expired.