For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: Boston,MA,United States | Chicago,IL,United States;El Segundo,CA,United States;New York,NY,United States
The M365 Cloud Engineer is responsible for the design, build, implementation, and delivery of scalable Microsoft Office 365 and Endpoint Management solutions, with a strong focus on communication, collaboration, and security.
- Manage and monitor Office 365 services across multiple geographies; including Exchange Online, Teams, and SharePoint, among others.
- Mange and oversee the deployment endpoint devices over Intune, Autopilot and Endpoint Manager
- Administer and support Office 365 policies, groups and licensing.
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper security configurations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to Microsoft 365 services.
- User Administration (Active Directory, Azure AD cloud native, and AADC)
- Lead projects to improve the identity security posture for Office 365 and other applications using Azure AD as their identity provider.
- Design and deploy related identity-based security solutions including, but not limited to: Azure AD Conditional Access, MFA, Azure PIM, Azure Identity Protection, and Azure Password Protection.
- Roll out security governance and auditing tools including, but not limited to Microsoft Cloud App Security, Microsoft Threat Management, and Defender ATP, DLP, and CASB solutions.
- Participate in 24x7 On-Call rotation.
- Perform other duties as required.
Minimum of 5 years of substantive relevant work experience required.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert or other relevant Microsoft 365 certifications required.
Strong experience with the following is required;
M365 Exchange Online and Outlook Mobile
M365 SharePoint Online
Azure AD SSO
Azure Graph API
Azure AD Connect
Azure AD Identity Protection
Azure AD Password Protection
Azure Threat Protection
Microsoft Endpoint ManagerABOUT US
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Intrado develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Intrado welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
This job has expired.