LexisNexis is looking for an experienced Azure Cloud Architect to drive innovation and adoption in our Azure cloud deployment. This cloud architect plays an integral role in implementing and executing the product development process leveraging the tools available in Azure. You will be responsible for designing and guiding the implementation, managing both the management systems for Azure and the tools and patterns for deploying code through development, test, and production environments. The Azure Cloud Architect works collaboratively with other architects in infrastructure, security, and product development.
This position will provide technical leadership and will also work with all levels of IT management to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software in all environments. You'll work hard to ensure that LexisNexis's products are delivered to Azure in a secure, repeatable and scalable process.
What we would like to see from you:
- 7 years' experience designing infrastructure solutions supporting products that deploy into Azure ecosystem using infrastructure as code, preferably Terraform.
- 10 years' experience managing complex software build systems with CI/CD tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, Argo CD, Azure DevOps Pipelines
- 5 years' experience with Python and/or Go.
- Advanced problem-solving experience involving leading teams in identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex project issues; prior success extracting/translating findings into alternatives/solutions; and identifying risks/impacts and schedule adjustments to facilitate management decision-making
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls)
- Ideally possessing Microsoft Certifications AZ-30, AZ-301 and AZ-400 or equivalent experience
- A degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving systems engineering (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.