Title for Student Placement:
Bilingual, Master's Level Student Placement
El Centro de las Familias, 1405 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80204
El Centro provides culturally proficient mental health services to the Denver community in English and Spanish. El Centro sees consumers starting from age 5 and through the lifespan. The clinic provides office-based individual and family therapy, group therapy, psychiatry and case management services. Specialty in providing these services in Spanish. Some case management services are provided in the community by a bachelor level case manager.
Title and Hours required:
Bilingual Clinical Extern, 2nd year MSW/MA/MS 16-20 hours per week, 9-12 month commitment
Master's level intern, bilingual in English and Spanish
Student Supervisor's Credential Level:
LCSW or LPC
Duties of Placement and Miscellaneous Information:
Intake assessments including diagnosis, develop and write treatment plans, provide evidence-based individual and family interventions, co-facilitate group therapy, document all encounters, participate in individual and group supervision meetings, some case management and referral to other needed services.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Sophie Keeley, LPC - Sophie.email@example.com
WellPower provides you with the support you need to help you develop a career in helping others succeed. We innovate, adapt, and leverage the diverse perspectives of the people on our team and the people we serve in everything we do.
WellPower values and is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to ending bias and discrimination in our community and ensuring equity within all aspects of our organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, transfer, or promotion opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about WellPower:Why else might you want to consider working at WellPower?
Tuberculosis (TB) screening, testing
- Named Top Workplace - we have been named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post for ten consecutive years
- Champion Social Justice Causes - we are committed to ending anti-Black racism in our community
- Employee Resource Groups - our ERG's offer a chance to connect, address workplace challenges and get support from individuals who share similar characteristics or life experiences
- Sports Leagues - we offer a variety of activities for our employees, including bowling, dragon boat racing, volleyball leagues, and more
- TB screening and testing, is required and must be completed prior to hire (i.e., preplacement), and maintained during employment.
This job has expired.