At Azenta, formally Brooks Life Sciences, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and challenge the status quo with novel thinking and collaborative work relationships.
All we accomplish is grounded in our core values of Customer Focus, Achievement, Accountability, Teamwork, Employee Value and Integrity. At Azenta, we are dedicated to enabling life sciences organizations around the world to bring impactful breakthroughs and therapies to market - faster.
How You'll Add Value
The Program Manager is expected to manage a portfolio of client studies and/or assume special assignments including but not limited to: department liaison specific to their service line assignment, mentoring responsibilities, leading process improvement projects, leading initiatives with departmental impact and beyond, etc.
What You'll Do
1. Serves as key contact for responsible client(s); Liaison between Clients, CRO, and Azenta
2. Displays strong leadership to ensure successful interactions between Azenta PMO team members needed
to provide seamless study delivery to the client.
3. Provides project management oversight, focusing on key client deliverables through enhanced budget, risk, and milestone management.
4. Facilitates communications between Client and extended Azenta team.
5. Performs random review of PD(s) to ensure quality implementation of client specifics and requirements.
6. Manages a portfolio of global, high-complexity projects
7. Acts as an ambassador on behalf of the client across all Azenta business units
8. Ensures that all customer expectations are documented and acted upon in compliance with
9. Demonstrates through appropriate self-organization the ability to manage conflicting priorities and to make difficult decisions
10. Acts efficiently in an environment with dynamic timelines and priorities
11. Demonstrates accountability for the implementation, monitoring and reporting of performance metrics in
alignment with PMO Leadership for their respective service line(s)
12. Actively participates in Azenta's development through continuous process improvement, quality and productivity
13. Works with appropriate internal and external personnel to understand the culture and pipeline of assigned clients
14. Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills that will build strong internal and external relationships to ensure deliverables are on time
15. Participates in functional meetings and provide input, keeping processes up to date
16. Acts as the subject matter expert in pre-sale meetings with customers.
17. Supports a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity
What You Will Bring