Manages the nursing services and staff for a department; ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and standards.
• Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
• Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 years' of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
• Minimum of 2 years' of healthcare leadership
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
• RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
• Registered Nurse (RN) required
• American Heart Association Basic Life Support
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini family!