Requires US Citizenship
Employment Term and Type: Regular, Full Time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Requires: Completion of COVID-19 Vaccination Inoculation Series
Provide workstation and application administration support to facility- and campus-wide information technology systems, for the 10th Intelligence Squadron, Langley AFB, VA.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support based on industry standards, support clients for all system problems and anomalies
- Support trouble tickets submitted via the electronic problem reports system
- Prepare member workstations for security accreditation
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows operating systems and application software patches and service packs
- Perform printer software configuration and maintenance
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
- DoD 8570 certified, IAT II
- Three years' experience in computer/hardware/software troubleshooting and help desk support.
- Three years hands-on work experience of Microsoft Windows operating platforms and Office Suite
- Three years' experience in Windows OS image development using Symantec Ghost or similar software
- Requires Sitting (33%), Standing (33%),Climbing (16%), Walking (16%), Lifting (33%), Pulling or Pushing (33%), Carrying (33%), Grasping (50%), Reaching (25%), Stooping or Crouching (33%), Crawling (33%), Color Determination (100%), Near Acuity (100%), Speaking (100%), Listening (100%), Sight (100%), Use of fingers and hands (100%)
This position description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. This and all positions are eligible for organization-wide transfer. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time. Company Overview:
FGS, LLC is an international, leading-edge provider of technical services to include Secure Information Systems, Security and Engineering, and Intelligence Analysis. Our turn-key solutions include the design, engineering, deployment operations, and sustainment of secure technology and critical infrastructure for the protection and safety of our customers' mission-critical information, processes, and personnel. Demonstrating an unyielding commitment to our customers, superior trust and dedication with our partners, and leading-edge technical expertise over the past seven years, FGS has experienced explosive growth providing superior services throughout the world, from North America and the Pacific Rim to the Middle East and Europe. FGS provides secure, leading-edge technology and process management services to military, Government, and commercial clients worldwide.
FGS offers a generous compensation package including health, dental, vision, 401(k), group life insurance, educational reimbursement, among other benefits.
We value our employees and strive to offer many opportunities for professional growth.
FGS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability