ADP is hiring a Client Support Specialist I.
In this role, you'll be working with payroll professionals and C-Suite executives to maximize their ADP products and systems, allowing them to get back to their key deliverables while successfully running their businesses. Our client support team assists with all human capital management inquiries from time off policies, to tax solutions and compliance, to payroll processing. You will receive all the training necessary to be confident as the expert to deliver winning results to our clients.
Does this sound like you?
People First. You're a relationship builder who wants to help others, grow friendships, and support people.
Trusted Advisor. You live by integrity and deliver on promises...every day.
Critical Thinker. You are solution oriented and a self-starter.
Passionate Advocate. You thrive in strengthening relationships and building advocacy while delivering measurable results.
What you'll do: Responsibilities
Client Focused Issue Resolution
- Provide consistent expert support and communicate with clients regarding ADP products and systems via phone in a timely manner including maintaining client relationships, having an appropriate sense of urgency, and using strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to resolve inquiries
- Ask relevant questions to define the root cause of a problem, generate solutions, utilize resources to decide on a course of action, and be accountable for actions and decisions
- Ability to proficiently navigate through multiple software products
- Exhibit extreme ownership on follow up and follow through on all resolutions to exceed client expectations
- Meet key internal client service metrics including first call resolution, inbound availability, call adherence, etc.
- Ability to listen to and implement feedback and adjust behaviors as needed
This job has expired.
- Work closely with internal partners to ensure client and business success