Mercer is recruiting for an experienced Client Solutions Associate to work alongside our commercial professionals as subject matter expert, while assisting our clients and prospects with understanding how Darwin, Mercer's proprietary software, can help address their challenges, deliver on business goals, and the implementations process.
What can you expect?
What's in it for you?
- You will be viewed by our Clients and Prospects as a subject matter expert in the field of technology led global benefits administration.
- You will be responsible for providing expert technical advice during the sales process on Darwin, our proprietary software, and our project methodology.
We will count on you to:
- We are the globalleader in human resources consulting
- Great potential for personal and professional development
- As part of Mercer, we offer top-notch benefits: multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets - benefits coverage starting Day 1
- In addition, Mercer has other benefits anddiscounts on products and services, and more
What you need to have:
- Interact with senior stakeholders, typically by interacting with Managing Directors, CHROs, HR Leaders, HR Directors and senior reward specialists
- Provide technical sales support throughout the sale process
- Describe how Darwin can be implemented at a high level as part of a business transformation move to use technology to automate administrative processes, improve employee experience, and meet financial goals of the company.
- Provide clear guidance on the scope and services sold to any client and ensure that these are understood and accepted by the Delivery Team
- Work with Product and Commercial stakeholders to innovate new propositions to bring to market.
What makes you stand out:
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in a presales or sales engineer position
- Extensive experience of working in a Technology, SaaS environment
- Proven commercially in the SaaS HCM market, ideally on a global or regional basis
- Ability to support multiple complex sales opportunities whilst providing Darwin, and global market insight into benefit trends and capabilities
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across all functions of the business
- Experience and working knowledge of Darwin technology
- Prior professional work experience in a consulting environment
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.