At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
The Client Solutions Advisor (CSA) plays a critical role in serving as a trusted partner to Optiv's clients. By combining business and security practitioner knowledge, the Client Solutions Advisor designs security solutions using some of the most advanced security services and technologies to achieve highly defensible and scalable security programs to align with the clients' security initiatives.
The Client Solutions Advisor has real-world experience and can design pragmatic security solutions tailored to each client's unique environment. It is a challenging yet rewarding role that differentiates Optiv from the competition.
How you'll make an impact:
Qualifications for success:
- Effectively work with multiple client personas across the executive branch (CxO), as well as other relevant personas to develop security strategy and define roadmaps to execute on security strategy aligned business goals, budgetary spend, and metrics based on return of investment
- Understand the Optiv security taxonomy and clearly articulate how the various elements of the applicable Optiv solution portfolio meet the specific needs of the client stakeholders
- Design and solution complete security programs to meet client objectives, that includes technology and services
- Interface and partner with the internal Optiv teams particularly service delivery liaisons to align client expectations with the entire Optiv solution portfolio to ensure service delivery excellence and client satisfaction
- Meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in partnership with the sales team using Optiv sales operating processes by adding value throughout the entire sales motion with such activities as:
- Facilitating new discussions by leveraging peer and industry network contacts
- Telling the Optiv story as the market leading security solutions integration provider
- Performing requirements analysis and qualification of opportunities
- Leading solution development efforts in security technology offerings using the applicable Optiv security taxonomy
- Coordinating demonstrations and security technology evaluations
- Seamlessly transitioning engagements for delivery to the services organization
- Working with Optiv's Focused Partners to drive strategic initiatives and Go To Market strategies
- Maintain advisory relationships with key stakeholders at clients by providing thought leadership, support, information, and guidance in conjunction with sales partners
- Stay abreast of industry trends and news in order to provide thought leadership, support, analysis and guidance to clients and internal Optiv groups.
- Align with internal security and solutions communities for internal initiatives
- Support marketing to build Optiv brand awareness through speaking at corporate sponsored events, writing industry articles and leveraging social media to properly represent Optiv.
- Actively pursue personal development by maintaining and obtaining technical capabilities, soft skills and security specific knowledge through formal education, certification and other avenues.
- BS/BA or equivalent and applicable work experience
- Progress towards an industry standard cert or relevant academic experience
- Advisory experience across multiple information security domains
- Three or more years of blue team or red team experiences
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with senior business executives and facilitate high-level business discussions
- Qualify and prescribe implementation services for client need and review Statements of Work (SOWs) against those services
- Thorough understanding of the current threat landscape, vulnerabilities, defensive controls and the ability to advise clients on security technology recommendations, including review of security technology quotes against those recommendations
- Ability to work in a highly adaptable and nimble team environment with responsive communication
- Strong presentation, written, and oral communication skills to clients, including whiteboard sessions and other presentation mechanisms
- Highly motivated self-starter that does not require day-to-day management.
- Ability to work remotely with distributed teams in a decentralized environment
- Work with automated methods and tools to ensure client requests are fielded
- Valid driver's license or other valid government accepted identification
- Ability to travel within assigned region or assigned accounts, as well as internationally as needed
- Perform additional duties as directed or needed
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.