This job has expired.
We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Client First Center team engage with customers through a variety of support channels, which may include incoming phone calls, email, social media and/or online chat. They represent First Financial Bank well by always presenting a positive, professional image and meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
• Answer customer inquiries relating to bank products and services. Inquires may be received via telephone calls delivered through call routing technology or through digital channels such as email, social media and online chat.
• Recognize sales opportunities and refer clients to sales associates.
• Remain current on products, services, policies and procedures.
• Resolve customer issues through account research and utilization of support materials and resources.
• Escalate customer requests requiring additional knowledge or expertise as defined by department leadership.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
• 1+ years of experience in a customer service environment
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
• 1+ years of experience working in a high call volume service center or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Working knowledge of database software, such as Jack Henry Silverlake or other customer information systems.
Level of Complexity and Scope:
Degree of Independence and Decision-Making:
Required Supervisory Responsibilities:
• Frequently lifts and carries up to 10 lbs.
• Frequently sits, stands and walks.
Compliance Statement: The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
Development and Training (Optional):
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.