Develops information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; supports and develops software team.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Support and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Analyzing Information
- Software Design
- Software Documentation
- Software Testing
- General Programming Skills
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Software Development Process
- Software Requirements
- Software Architecture
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
This job has expired.