Mercer North American Career Products Business:The Mercer North American Career Products business helps clients navigate the Future of Work. With the strongest Workforce Products & Insights database in the market, we bring Reward and Talent expertise together to improve the way work works - from organization design, to strategic workforce planning, to identifying future work, skills needed, skill-gaps, action plans for transformation, to performance and total rewards.
To strengthen our growing business in North America, we are looking for talent to join our Career Products business, as a Channel Sales Professional.
Channel Sales Professional
Our Culture:Driven, Data-hungry, Curious, Energetic and Ambitious
Skills we really care about:Problem-Solving,Creative Thinking, Strong Sales Acumen, and Collaboration, Partnership / Alliances Sales, Adaptability and desire and willingness to identify and nurture relationships
What can you expect?
We will count on you to
- Lead sales pursuits in Relationship and Channel and alliance environments with potential co distribution partners
- Develop and manage the execution of alliance and partnership programs and new distribution channels
- Collaborate with other professionals and consultants in our broader Career business to identify and drive robust sales opportunities that span our other solutions
- Represent our Career Product solutions both internally and externally to drive awareness, education and open doors in the market
What You Need To Have
- Generate new revenue by enhancing, expanding, leveraging and/or diversifying the client reach for the NAIS business within this new channel of partnerships and alliances both individually, as well as partnering with the Sales Team or supporting them in pursuits
- Lead business development efforts including the generation of leads and engagement with prospects, build a strong and sustainable business development pipeline
- As partnerships are formed, this individual will be responsible for managing those relationships on an ongoing basis to ensure collaboration, success and so forth
What Makes You Stand Out
- 7+ years of experience identifying partner / reseller sales opportunities, generating revenue, and maintaining and active sales funnel
- The ideal candidate has experience licensing data and/or SaaS products through partner companies with demonstrated revenue growth over multiple years
- Deep expertise in working collaboratively with partner organizations to align and maintain a shared vision that delivers value to both organizations
- Thrive in problem-solving, shaping solutions, understanding and solving for client needs, and solution creativity
- Drive a positive, constructive, engaging work and high-performance culture by espousing appropriate behaviors and inspiring others in the team to do likewise
- Champion change management efforts for strengthening Mercer's overall business and financial performance
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
*This role is not elgible to be performed in Colorado.