Join The VCA Lakewood Animal Hospital Team!
Location: 10701 South St, Cerritos CA 90703
If you are looking to work in a high volume, intense environment, VCA Lakewood Animal Hospital is for you. We are a team of adrenaline junkies who take care of each other. In a hospital that is unpredictably busy, we never know what will walk through our doors. We work flawlessly as a team in a ballet of veterinarian medicine. Our patients and patient care are our prime focus and we take both very seriously.
Why Join The VCA Family?
- Access to the people and resources of a large veterinary community
- Leadership opportunities
- Career development programs
- Strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
- Tuition support and sponsorships
- Vet Tech license reimbursement
- Free wellness subscriptions (Head Space)
- Referral bonuses
- Competitive wage
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Life, long and short term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid vacation and sick time
Why We Want You!
As a member of the VCA team, your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent-by delivering an outstanding client experience-so we can provide exceptional care to every patient. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
- Catheter placement
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Physical examinations and patient assessment
- Surgical preparation and assisting
- Laboratory work
- Patient recovery
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patients
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.
This job has expired.