Certified Nurse Aide - Long Term Care; $11,250 Sign On Bonus*
The vision: Through Native Self-Determination and Culturally Relevant Health Systems, we strive to be the healthiest people.
At the Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation (YKHC) we administer a comprehensive healthcare system throughout 58 rural communities with a mission of Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health.
YKHC serves 58 federally-recognized Tribes and operates 41 Village Clinics. Our five larger communities are served by five Sub-Regional Clinics. All communities in our service area are served by the 55 bed regional hospital in Bethel.
For more information about our hospital or the region please visit
Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation - We Strive to be the Healthiest People (www.ykhc.org)
To provide direct personal care services to clients as indicated in client's individualized Plan of Care developed by the RN Case Manager or delegate.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience preferred, but will train on the job.
- Current (and maintain) Certified Nurses Assistant License; Current (and maintain) CPR and First Aid
- Medical equipment as appropriate for position: BP cuff, thermometer, thermometer sheaths, stethoscope, alcohol pads and wipes, sanitizing gel and client equipment on an individualized basis, and personal protective equipment.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend short correspondence and memos and follow instructions.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and keep basic records of tasks performed.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients, family and employees of the corporation.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals,
- Ability compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Generous PTO - beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
- $11,250 Sign On Bonus with three year agreement*
ID:15108Location:BethelDepartment:Skilled Nursing FacilityEmployment Duration:80 Full timeTemporary Status:Not ApplicableHours per Week:40
Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status and any other basis protected by law. Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly.
Under P.L. 93-638, preference is given to Alaska Native/American Indian applicants.
For more information, please contact the YKHC Recruitment Department at YKHCRecruitment@YKHC.org or phone (907) 543-6060 and ask to speak with a recruiter.
To view more positions available please visit YKHC Career Center (https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu01/ats/careers/v2/jobSearch?org=YKHC&cws=41)
This job has expired.