As a Certification Exam Developer, you will design, develop, and evaluate certification exams for the InterSystems community. To do this you will collaborate with various Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and internal stakeholders while following internal quality processes and industry standards for creating valid, reliable, and defensible exams.
Your work will ultimately aid in the recognition of the skill achievements of our customers and partners who work with InterSystems products. As such, you should be comfortable with software development concepts such as coding, data structures, system architecture design, as well as system administration and deployment.
- Leads exam development processes to create industry-standard certification exams
- Develops certification paths for learner roles
- Conducts JTAs (job task analyses) to ensure exam design validity
- Scopes and defines exams and engages with stakeholders
- Leads SMEs in question design and creation
- Writes and reviews questions using industry-standard processes
- Performs industry-standard cut-score analyses
- Leads exam beta testing, recruits, and provides support to beta candidates
- Delivers and supports certification exams using exam delivery system
- Works with other certification team members, and follows exam development best practices
- Works with certification management to ensure exam uptake
- Periodically assesses the success of the Certification Program using reports and makes recommendations for improvement
- Strong technical skills, some experience with object-oriented programming languages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, act as a team player and adapt to change and growth needs
- Excellent data organization and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates a strong interest in the learning industry and is a life-long learner (we can train you on the rest)
- Experience developing technical exams or other assessment items
- Experience writing assessment items such as multiple choice-test questions
- Experience working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
Education and Training
- Experience in the learning industry as a trainer or courseware developer
- Education/Experience in the learning industry, such as Psychometrics, Instructional Design, Educational Assessment, etc. or demonstrable equivalent work experience is a plus
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. About InterSystems
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world's most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com .
This job has expired.