WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Business Process Architect in IT, you are responsible for the strategic approach to collecting, documenting, visualizing, and managing business processes, user workflows, requirements, and test cases, as it reflects current and desired states. In this role, you will partner closely with Product Owners, business team members, and IT Business Analysts to understand the end-user perspective and bridge business with technical. You will influence the alignment of defined processes and workflows with product and service domains and applications to directly impact efforts to effectively translate business functions and needs into technical requirements to continuously improve business outcomes.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- Contribute to a high-performance team culture that is purposeful, fun, and rewarding.
- Establish strong relationships with Product Owners, business SMEs, and Technical Delivery teams. Learn what makes them successful and effective and incorporate those learnings into your work products and the ongoing improvement of the continuous delivery model.
- Create and maintain business process library, coordinating with business architecture, business analyst, and business SMEs to map and ensure alignment across the organization.
- Develop data models, data flows, and visualize business processes to capture current state as well as identify and recommend areas of opportunity for improvement in future states, leveraging best practices in process documentation & improvement methodologies.
- Learn and incorporate strategic understanding of epics and features for the creation and documentation of business requirements, acceptance criteria, and change impact, ensuring they are cohesive and complete, properly supporting business needs throughout project lifecycle.
- Lead documentation of key objectives and what's in scope verses out of scope, while mitigating misunderstandings between business and technical teams, bringing clarity to both sides.
- Act as a liaison, leading the connection between business SMEs and technical developers to collect & document user stories & test cases in centralized systems, following Gherkin language.
- Support unit testing and quality assurance functions.
- Perform train the trainer and demonstration sessions for solutions.
- Speak the right language to the right audience, incorporating storytelling to explain and demonstrate, complex and nuanced concepts logically and simply.
- Coordinate with IT Business Analysts to ensure effective execution of how current and future business processes and requirements are collected, documented, visualized, and managed.
- Lead the collaboration efforts with Product Owners and Project Managers to execute on the right priorities and cadence of work, specifically for X-Small, Small & Medium project efforts.
- Lead the collaboration efforts with business leaders and the Business Intelligence team to ensure requirements result in the necessary visibility for data and reporting needs.
- Experiment with and learn new processes, techniques & tools, participate in technology communities, and be deliberate about knowledge sharing for business analysis practices.
- Research and build knowledge of modern business processes and IT advancements to recommend innovations toward future state.
- 2+ years as a business analyst or similar experience
- A strong and functional working knowledge of artifacts that are central to effective Business Analysis: various analyst methodologies & tools; collaboration tools; visualization tools
Helpful to have:
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with astute attention to detail
- Exceptional multitasking capabilities while adapting to changing priorities
- An approachable and collaborative disposition that embraces continuous improvement
- Ability to communicate and interact with internal and external stakeholders in a consistent, professional, and courteous manner in both verbal and written form
- Ability to analyze problems, understand nuances, & generate solutions creatively & technically
- Ability to materialize concepts into functional operational working models
- Ability to operate autonomously using effective business process analysis & improvement models
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Business Analyst (BA) or similar certification
- 2+ years as a project manager or similar experience
- 5+ years as a business analyst, process architect or similar experience
- Direct experience with Azure DevOps (ADO)
- Direct experience with Microsoft applications and collaboration tools
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.