CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping & logistics group.
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM reinvents transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds its customers' expectations.
Present in over 160 countries through 755 offices, 750 warehouses, equipped with a young and diverse fleet of 511 vessels, CMA CGM serves 420 of the world's 521 commercial ports and operates on more then 200 shipping lines. The group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including nearly 2,400 in Marseille, in its headquarters in Marseilles.
The Talent Management Business Partner acts as the talent management and organizational development business partner, advisor and facilitator by facilitating the planning, administration and implementation of all talent management, leadership development, culture change, employee engagement, learning & development and team effectiveness programs and practices for the organization.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Management and Organization Development, this position provides business unit clients implementation support and an independent, strategic viewpoint on all TMOD programs and practices in alignment with corporate goals. The position will focus on succession planning, leadership, career pathing, learning, and team development, mentoring, coaching, assessment, employee engagement and the use of the appropriate talent management, team and leadership tools and practices to lead leaders, teams and organization to drive performance excellence.
This position will be responsible to:
- Collaborate with HR and appropriate business stakeholders to plan short and long-term strategies aimed at changing the organization culture and developing/retaining talent
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate organizational development initiatives and projects designed to create the organizational culture aligned with the employer brand and strategic goals
- Lead, develop and execute plans for organizational transformation, culture and high performing team development
- Consult with management across the organization to analyze the learning & training needs of specific departments, cross-functional areas, or the whole organization and make recommendations for learning/training solutions as part of the L&D life cycle
- Design, develop, and deliver customized curriculum, training, and learning and development programs throughout all levels of the organization with a focus on effective leadership, career development, and execution
- Champion a positive cultural experience for all employees by continuously earning trust and establishing strong relationships that make OD & Talent a critical partner in the business
- Create and implement a road map and communicate progress that supports the organizational development strategy with leaders and peers, including budgets
- Measure and report recruitment metrics for monitoring performance
- Miscellaneous related duties or Projects as assigned.
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 7+ years of proven, measurable success developing and managing the learning, training and organizational development functions
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, learning, career development, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Prior experience as a training, learning & development, and/or OD Manager or Director
- Experience managing employee career development program
- Experience designing, developing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships business stakeholders and internal teams
- Familiarity with professional platforms, LMS programs, curriculum design, adult learning models, and effective learning activities design
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations and fair employment practices
- Familiarity with HR practices and metrics
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking
- Working knowledge of organizational development, organizational change, adult learning, career planning, and learning
- Ability to manage and work virtually
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other related software
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Preferred:
- Master's degree preferred.
Come along on CMA CGM's adventure !
CMA CGM (America) LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classification.