CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping & logistics group.
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM reinvents transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds its customers' expectations.
Present in over 160 countries through 755 offices, 750 warehouses, equipped with a young and diverse fleet of 511 vessels, CMA CGM serves 420 of the world's 521 commercial ports and operates on more then 200 shipping lines. The group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including nearly 2,400 in Marseille, in its headquarters in Marseilles.
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner is responsible for developing proactive, innovative, cost-effective recruitment and sourcing strategies to develop a diverse pool of qualified applicants that result in the hiring of needed talent in the organization. The Talent Acquisition Business Partner will work closely with the Director of Talent Acquisition to design and deliver the talent sourcing and recruitment solutions for the business including all recruitment outcomes from an operational and tactical perspective. Active participation in strategic planning and supporting the business team is expected.
The Business Partner ensures business engagement and satisfaction is continually maintained by identifying and implementing innovations and continuous improvement initiatives. This role has the overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of recruitment outcomes for assigned recruitment portfolio, including face-to-face liaison, sourcing strategies, network development, college relationships, account management and recruitment planning activities.
This position will be responsible to:
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders to plan short, long-term and annual talent needs and tactics across the divisions and/or business units -- determine current and future hiring needs
- Develop and implement hiring plans and talent acquisition strategies
- Implement sourcing strategies and build strong talent pipelines to satisfy current and future hiring needs
- Support the talent acquisition team, execute assigned goals/objectives, manage day-to-day operations, manage escalations and track performance
- Execute the process of strategically looking for specialists, leaders, future executives, or other qualified professionals for specific positions within the company
- Champion an outstanding process experience for candidates and our business partners by continuously earning trust and establishing strong relationships that position Talent Acquisition as a critical partner
- Contribute to and implement a road map and communicate progress that supports the strategy with leaders and peers including budgets
- Measure and report recruitment metrics for monitoring performance
- Miscellaneous related duties or Projects as assigned.
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5+ years' work experience of proven, measurable success recruiting high-quality candidates
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Prior experience as a Talent Acquisition business partner or recruiter
- Experience managing employer branding initiatives and full cycle recruiting
- Experience with managing talent acquisition using an HRIS system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with candidates and with internal teams and external partners
- Familiarity with professional platforms, job boards, and social media channels, especially LinkedIn
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations and fair employment practices
- Familiarity with HR practices and metrics
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking.
- Working knowledge of recruiting, performance management, coaching, and associate development.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to make quick decisions while working in a fast-paced environment
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Preferred:
- Master's degree preferred.
Come along on CMA CGM's adventure !
CMA CGM (America) LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classification.