Business Analyst for Suspended Claims
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Business Analyst for Suspended Claims
Title - Business Analyst for Suspended Claims
Day Shift 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Location - West SacramentoDuration: 12 monthsJob Type: Contract
- Analyze suspended claims data to identify trends and issues
- Research, identify, and develop solutions to identified suspended claims problems
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solution support groups concerning suspended claims
- Advanced skills in applying sound judgment/analysis, decision making/problem solving, planning and organization
- Collaborate with stakeholders to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements and verify the requirements clearly reflect the business needs
- Support standard change management processes
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes, and tools
- Special project work as assigned
* High school or equivalent, BA preferred but not required
* Two or more years of experience in operations management, financial management or analysis, or claims operations experience
* Strong organizational/time management skills and ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
* Minimum of three years of work experience in a related industry required. About BCforward:BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 199319 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Posted 3 minutes ago
Posted 2 minutes ago
Posted 2 minutes ago