Location: Creve Coeur, MOJob Description-
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Business Analyst (Expert) in St. Louis, MO / Remote until site reopens.
Partnering with customers, partners, business teams, vendors, and Business Architects to influence and design TO-BE global business processes and IT roadmaps.
• Define and reengineer business processes, leveraging global standards, identify gaps where regional non-standard approaches are required, and lead efforts to overcome process gaps
• Create business process models that clearly illustrate how people, products, processes and data interoperate. The models will be consumable by decision makers and product development teams
• Develop solid, collaborative and sustainable relationships with Business stakeholders to identify and document Business capability needs and prioritization into business architecture deliverables (roadmaps, project proposals, etc.)
• Prepare business cases, project charters, project budgets, and project requests, to achieve project activation
• Shape ideas and requirements to achieve optimal future value, rather than simply gathering requirements
• Functions as a liaison to Business and IT partners to gain a broad understanding of industry trends and innovations, and their impact on technologyRequired Skills:
• 7 years IT experience in a related business or technical discipline, required.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Candidates with no degree must have a minimum of 10 years IT experience in a related business or technical discipline
• Experience as a business analyst, with direct business facing relationships, required.
• Proven ability to inspire and influence others through strategic initiatives and innovative ways of working
• Self-starter, proactive and able to work independently with minimal direction to achieve results and develop effective relationships with both Business and IT teams
• Demonstrated ability to foster and maintain collaborative and solid relationships with new and existing IT and business clients at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.