Brand Media Specialist - MAR001274
The Brand Media Specialist will serve as a key liaison for media support and analysis across a variety of internal brand and marketing teams, and will focus on the creation, execution and monitoring of specialized brand media plans to maximize UScellular' s reach to consumers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that media strategies and actions align with current business objectives
- Manage media budget, monitoring planned spending & billing variances for assigned lines of business
- Manage day-to-day stewardship and implementation of media strategies for online and offline media initiatives
- Partner with internal UScellular leads to effectively translate business challenges into media briefs for agency partners
- Own key media business partnerships and identify areas for optimization based on changing marketplace and business dynamics
- Partner with media agency to develop, implement and optimize strategic plans that to meet annual goals and objectives for consumer audiences
- Oversee agency reporting results, stewarding partnership with agencies, ensuring performance accountability, application of results and in-market optimizations to drive greater plan effectiveness
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related discipline
- 3+ years of work experience at a media agency or proven work experience in a similar role
- Experience with various media types including both offline advertising (radio, tv, print, outdoor) and digital channels (display, online video, programmatic, social, paid search), with in-depth working knowledge of local media
- Experience building effective media campaigns
- Understanding of media/marketing digital activation and measurement providers
- Experience with Key Performance indicators (KPIs) and budget planning
- Ability to create and maintain productive relationships with agency and internal stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to translate and present complicated ideas in a clear and easy to understand, yet inspirational /creative style
- Project management experience
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong detail orientation
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously and effectively, delivering high quality work within tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word as well as working knowledge of planning or analytics tools (e.g. GfK MRI, Nielsen IMS, Scarborough)
- Familiar with various media tools, including MRI, MBOX, Nielsen, Media Tools, Kantar, comScore, Clear Decisions, Ad servers, Scarborough, etc.
: Marketing Location(s)
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
This job has expired.