For more than 85 years, Terminix has built a reputation as one of the nation's leading providers of termite and pest control services, safeguarding over 3 million homes and businesses against all types of pests in 47 states and 14 countries.
What is this role about?
This key role is responsible for leading all aspects of Sales and Service for one of our medium to large-sized (based on revenue) Terminix branch locations across the country.
What does a "Day-in-the-Life" look like?
The Branch Manager is accountable for all facets of operation for one of our Terminix locations. This includes team leadership, staff training and development, customer satisfaction and retention, service delivery, operational efficiency and new business development - all supported by Terminix's corporate resources and business model.
Here are a few more specifics of what you would be doing on the job:
What do I need to be successful?
- Managing branch P&L - monitoring financial performance and expenses, driving growth, ensuring revenue and profit plans are achieved
- Fostering a positive work environment that motivates associates and drives customer satisfaction
- Directly managing the branch Sales team and branch supervisors
- Overseeing Service operations along with the Branch Service Manager
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training branch staff
- Monitoring regulatory compliance, quality control standards and ensuring safety
- Ensuring alignment with Terminix business model and guidelines, including implementing company programs and initiatives
Why should I choose Terminix?
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-4 years managing associates in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to relocate is highly desirable
- Profit & loss and/or experience in sales management is strongly preferred
- You are able to effectively lead and motivate others through coaching, mentoring, etc.
- You have strong communications skills - impersonal, written, presenting
- You possess strong time management and organizational skills
- You are good at problem solving and coming up with practical solutions
- You build rapport easily and establish trust with customers and employees
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- You have a good aptitude for basic/intermediate math-- necessary for doing calculations related to sales and service
- A valid driver's license is required
In addition to being part of an iconic brand with a rich 85 year history, here are some other highlights of what we offer when you join the Terminix Team. • Comprehensive training and licensure, all paid by the company
- Company vehicle, gas card, cell phone, and laptop
- Highly competitive base compensation and bonus program
- Opportunities for continued advancement and career growth
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + discounts on Terminix brands
- Short/long-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work being performed by employees assigned to this classification; they are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.Terminix companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those with disabilities.California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
This job has expired.