Take the next step of your career and be part of the Merakey Family!
This is a great opportunity for a highly experienced BCBA looking for career growth and access to continued trainings. No travel. The BCBA will be managing a caseload of 4. Competitive Salary!
Merakey is currently seeking a full time experienced BCBA to join our IDD division in our Enhanced Behavior Support Homes (EBSH) program in Stockton, CA. Work under the direction of a Psychologist with a team of experienced BCBA's.
- The BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) primarily provides the required Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) supervision to staff on an ongoing basis as assigned.
- Conduct comprehensive Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA) of presenting issues.
- Observe participants in various settings for developing behavior support plan.
- Develop and maintain behavior support plans (BSP), which utilize positive strategies to support the participant.
- Collect and evaluate behavioral data.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary setting (physicians, nurses and direct staff)
Merakey offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive compensation plans, Work/Life balance, flexible schedules and so much more!ABOUT OUR ENHANCED BEHAVIOR SUPPORT HOMES:
The mission, vision, and core values of Merakey align with those of a successful Enhanced Behavioral Support Home (EBSH) for individuals with high-risk factors, involved with multiple systems.
The Enhanced Behavior Support Homes are the most specialized residential facilities in San Joaquin County with the most supports. The individuals we serve, both children and adults, have a high level of behavioral and medical needs.
Merakey's mission is "enriching lives by providing exceptional services through an individualized approach", integrating the mission with our vision of "creating communities where everyone is empowered to take meaningful steps toward reaching their fullest potential", and our core values of compassion, diversity, integrity, quality, safety, and trust, build a foundation of holistic care for the people we support.
Merakey's philosophy for the EBSH program seeks to inspire hope of recovery, promote empowerment, self-determination, understanding, and coping skills for individuals allowing them to achieve their fullest potential.Merakey services assist individuals to develop, enhance, and/or retain:psychiatric stability, social competencies, personal adjustment and/or independent living competencies so they experience more success, satisfaction, and integration in the environments of their choice and can function as independently as possible.
Be part of their transition from an institutionalized setting to the community!ABOUT MERAKEYMerakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.The work of Merakey is anchored in the firm belief that is every individual's right to achieve growth, dignity and fulfillment in their lives. Surrounding professional staff with the best in technology and supports, Merakey is leader in the industry and remains committed to helping...one individual at a time.Merakey is PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!REQ #66022
Visit www.merakey.org/careersRequirements Qualifications and Experience:
This job has expired.
- Masters Degree with Licensed BCBA professional in State of California
- 2 years experience providing behavior supports for individuals with I/DD and with mental heath diagnosis.
- Demonstrated ability to support individuals with behavioral challenges.
- Competency in writing supports plans and effective verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to train and mentor others.
- Ability to perform duties with limited supervision.
- Flexibility in scheduling and availability for onsite support.
- Experience in supervising Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.