Merakey seeking a Bilingual Drug and Alcohol Therapist to join our Adult Behavioral Health Division in our Philadelphia, PA location.
Provide individual therapy and group therapy to persons in recovery (PIR) receiving MMT, MAT, and non-MAT services. Maintain a caseload ensuring PIRs are getting the services needed to support sobriety and recovery.
All other duties as assigned as it relates to the position
Potential ability to be supervised for LPC/LCSWlicensure hours whenslots become available.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
•Competitive Compensation Plans
•Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
•Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
•Flexible Spending Accounts
•Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
•403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
•Marketplace Savings Program
•Employee Assistance Program
•24-Hour Nurse Hotline
•Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
•Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
Community Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit:https://www.merakey.org/services-behavioral-health.htmlABOUT MERAKEY
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, Virginia, and Tennessee.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!TO APPLYRequisition 63916Requirements
- Bilinguals (Spanish/English) Required
- Master's Degree or higher in clinical psychology, counseling psychology, psychology, addictions studies, social work or related field with specialty or concentration in counseling
- Licensed or licensed eligible preferred.