Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Position Summary: Maintain a high level of knowledge of human resources, regulations, benefits; perform all responsibilities independently; support the HR/payroll group to serve all Eurofins US employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
• Regular attendance and punctuality
• Reviews and processes benefit enrollments, deductions, qualifying events, and other coverage information timely and accurately
• Assist with the benefit onboarding process for new hires, train employees on benefit enrollment entry in HRIS, answer all benefit questions, perform research as needed
• Supports annual open enrollment with system configuration and testing, auditing records, preparing and distributing communication materials, and providing enrollment guidance to employees
• Respond to benefit questions via emails and phone calls
• Assist with administration tasks related to the integration of new companies in all aspects of Human Resources and benefits
• Assist with administration of Eurofins US 401(k) plans, ensure compliance with all regulations, work with outside auditors on annual audit and 5500 filing. Ensure correct company match based on plan design and specific business unit. Investigate any discrepancies, reconcile payroll journals against HRIS records to ensure all contributions are processed and submitted accurately
• Assist with administering and maintaining the Eurofins wellness program
• Make recommendations on new or improved systems and programs
• Perform all functions in support of and in compliance with all state and federal employment regulations
• Perform any other duties to ensure the smooth running of the Human Resources Department
Basic Minimum Qualifications (BMQ):
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required. (List three to five key quantifiable skills or position requirements that the
candidate must have to be considered for this position.)
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
Experience with Oracle HCM preferred
Certificates and/or Licenses (BMQ):
PHR or a SHRM-CP is preferred
Ability and/or Skills (BMQ): Strong organization skills and attention to detail, willingness to work overtime, ability to work independently, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proficient in Microsoft Office; advance Excel skills preferred, must be able to maintain confidential information.
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm, with the possibility of some overtime. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster PA are encouraged to apply. This is a Hybrid Position with a mix of remote and in-office work environments.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!