WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Onsite Support Technician will work in partnership with the customer, management team, global helpdesk, and SIG teams to provide on premises support for AVI-SPL customers at customer site(s) with the end goals of delivering a world-class Customer Service experience.
Items to Consider:
- Setup/breakdown of conference spaces to meet the customers event needs
- Perform preventative maintenance task to help maintain customer spaces
- Perform support tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner
- Provide field service support of networked devices
- Collaborate with internal/external teams in a professional manner that reflects the values of AVI-SPL
- Understand and adhere to local safety standards for all site duties
- Provide job site documentation and end user training as needed
- Setup and troubleshoot various audio/video/presentation systems.
- Travel to various job sites as required
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
- This position will generally work on customer sites and may deal with a construction site type of work environment.
- Effectively communicate with employees, customers and colleagues
- Ability to use hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of basic signal flow for audio, video and control
- Valid Driver's License and a Motor Vehicle Record that meets AVI-SPL driving standard
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be flexible to work after hours and weekends when required
- Ability to regularly climb and work from ladders, lifting equipment, tools and materials
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Minimum of 1-2 years of audiovisual integration experience
- Formal education in Electronics or related field
- Intermediate PC troubleshooting knowledge
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
This job has expired.