Experience: The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Molecular Biology with 0 to 2 years of industry experience. Knowledge of DNA/RNA purification, PCR and cell biology is essential for this position. Attention to detail, good oral and written communication, and strong computer skills are also required.
Skills: Knowledge and experience conducting experiments in some or all of the following areas (priority for more experience in PCR and cell biology)
- Cells culture and transduction/transfection in cells
- Extraction of DNA/RNA from cells and tissues
- Perform assays of transfection/transduction efficiency
- RT-qPCR and qPCR
Local Candidates Preferred Benefits
- Preparation of assay protocol, planning and conducting of experiments under the direction of a senior scientist
- Designing new PCR methods. Conducting molecular biology assays, such as RTqPCR and qPCR.
- Preparing and maintaining cell cultures and reagents.
- Transfection and transduction in cells.
- Documenting all results in laboratory notebooks
- Writing reports for the study project under the direction of supervisor
Absorption Systems cares about our work community and offers a variety of benefits allowing employees the opportunity to customize a benefits package that meets their personal needs. Company benefits include the following:
About Absorption Systems, a Pha rmaron Company
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plan with Employer Contribution
- Health Reimbursement Account Funded by Employer
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Life and AD&D Insurance 100% Employer Paid
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance for Employee, Spouse & Child(ren)
- Short and Long Term Disability 100% Employer Paid
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
Absorption Systems, founded in 1996, assists pharmaceutical and medical device companies in identifying and overcoming ADMET (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion and Toxicity) barriers in the development of drugs, biologics and medical devices. Additionally, Absorption Systems goes deep into each of those areas, offering in vitro, in situ and in vivo models to assess the properties in question. The company's mission is to continually develop innovative research tools that can be used to accurately predict human outcomes or to explain unanticipated human outcomes when they occur. Absorption Systems has facilities in Exton, PA, San Diego, CA, and Boston, MA to serve customers throughout the world.
Alongside of our enthusiasm for science and research, we have a passion to see each and every one of our employees grow and succeed both personally and professionally. We encourage our employees to continually enhance their ability to contribute to the success of the organization and advance their careers. Absorption Systems is committed to creating an environment where individuals are encouraged to grow and work in collaboration with each other while being passionate about innovation. The professional culture of our organization is a goal oriented environment full of internally driven and motivated professionals. Our company is unique in the fact that there is freedom for autonomy to execute and the ability for each employee to grow in directions that align their individual aspirations with company growth.
Absorption Systems is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.