Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 800 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 50.000 staff.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Performing stability and release testing in support of large molecule biopharmaceutical products using various analytical techniques including HPLC, SCE, CE, iCE, UV, MFI, Appearance, etc.
- Document work as required for cGMP compliance
- Perform tests accurately
- Troubleshoot method and instrumentation problems
- Use Office and instrumentation specific computer software including Empower
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Theoretical understanding of large molecule biochemistry
- Bachelor's degree in biochemistry, biology, chemistry, biology, or other related degree concentration or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 7Âa.m.-4Âp.m. OR 3 p.m.-12 a.m, with overtime as needed.Â Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays