Absorption Systems is seeking a motivated individual with a strong science background (biology or chemistry) to join a team involved in the bioanalysis of preclinical in-vitro and in-vivo ADME (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, and Excretion) and pharmacokinetic studies. The position is a bench chemist level position with primary duties in preparing and analyzing samples from biological matrices using LC-MS/MS as the primary analytical instrumentation. The Associate Scientist will report to the Director of GLP Bioanalysis.
- Prepare samples for LC/MS/MS analysis.
- Maintain proper documentation for all areas of study
- Perform duties in a timely manner to achieve study timelines
- Assist Study Directors on study related tasks
- Develop LC-MS/MS methods
- LC-MS/MS data processing and interpretation
- Peer review of data
- Calibration, repair and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Work on other assignments as directed by Management
Local Candidates Preferred Benefits
- BS or MS degree in chemistry, biochemistry or related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience
- Experience with ABSciex mass spectrometers is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision/independently.
- Highly motivated individual with the capability to learn about the business.
- Strong work ethic and enjoy working in a fast paced, team environment.
- Attention to detail, good oral and written communication and strong computer skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
Absorption Systems cares about our work community and offers a variety of benefits allowing employees the opportunity to customize a benefits package that meets their personal needs. Company benefits include the following:
About Absorption Systems, a Pharmaron Company
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plan with Employer Contribution
- Health Reimbursement Account Funded by Employer
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Life and AD&D Insurance 100% Employer Paid
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance for Employee, Spouse & Child(ren)
- Short and Long Term Disability 100% Employer Paid
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
Absorption Systems, founded in 1996, assists pharmaceutical and medical device companies in identifying and overcoming ADMET (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion and Toxicity) barriers in the development of drugs, biologics and medical devices. Additionally, Absorption Systems goes deep into each of those areas, offering in vitro, in situ and in vivo models to assess the properties in question. The company's mission is to continually develop innovative research tools that can be used to accurately predict human outcomes or to explain unanticipated human outcomes when they occur. Absorption Systems has facilities in Exton, PA, San Diego, CA, and Boston, MA to serve customers throughout the world.
Alongside of our enthusiasm for science and research, we have a passion to see each and every one of our employees grow and succeed both personally and professionally. We encourage our employees to continually enhance their ability to contribute to the success of the organization and advance their careers. Absorption Systems is committed to creating an environment where individuals are encouraged to grow and work in collaboration with each other while being passionate about innovation. The professional culture of our organization is a goal oriented environment full of internally driven and motivated professionals. Our company is unique in the fact that there is freedom for autonomy to execute and the ability for each employee to grow in directions that align their individual aspirations with company growth.
Absorption Systems is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.